Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stephen's new guitar string bracelet

Custom bracelet for Stephen Cohen (sterling, bronze, ebony, piano key ivory, guitar stringsby Kristin Shiga


I am so pleased to have my new guitar string bracelet! It was custom made by Portland artist and "metal babe" Kristin Shiga. I've had this idea for a guitar string bracelet for awhile, and Kristin was able to take that idea and my original drawings and plans, and create something truly elegant and beautiful. I will be so happy to wear it at performances and other special occasions. I am also planning to use the above photo of the bracelet laying on Kristin's sketches for the cover for the new WALKING WILLOWS album. A working title for that album might be:  "by hand"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post.Thanks For share this post wit us.The urge to boost our physical look with jewellery is unchanged.guitar bracelet part of our body is adorned with jewellery, be it ear rings for the ears, anklets String Bracelet ankles or neckpieces for the necks.

    ReplyDelete